Karlie Kloss, mega fashion model, icon, and entrepreneur, wed longtime beau Joshua Kushner on October 18, and, of course, we’re totally gushing over her stunning wedding gown. A Dior A-line dress with sleeves and romantic lace, Karlie’s dress is the perfect marriage of traditional and modern.
“Like a Kloss”
Karlie, a fashion influencer, balanced classic wedding dress elements with a few modern modifications, and we have a feeling we’ll be seeing many of these design details pop up in wedding gowns in the next year. At Anomalie, you can take any one (or all) of the signature elements in Karlie’s dress and incorporate them into your own custom wedding gown. Let’s take a look at this sweet coupling of modern and traditional elements of Karlie’s wedding gown:
View this post on Instagram
Congratulations🎉🎊 @karliekloss and @joshuakushner #followus #trueloveneverdies #truelove_wins #beautyoflove #feelings #emotions #magic #loveistheanswer #loveyou #feel #perfection #heartbeat #romance #heart #loveisbeautiful #loveisblind #loveisintheair #followtruelove_wins
- A-line lace gown – An A-line lace gown like Karlie Kloss’s is the ultimate in time-honored and romantic wedding dresses.
- Scalloped edge on sleeves + Neckline – Even though this is a hot trend, this detail is totally traditional. Karlie’s scalloped edge with eyelash detail on the sleeves and neckline is delicate and super pretty.
- Veil – Karlie’s exquisite tulle veil with no embellishments gives us all the vintage feels. Surprise! Keep an eye out for Anomalie’s veil collection launching at the beginning of December 2018.
- Straight neckline – Rather than a traditional sweetheart neckline, Karlie opted for a straight neckline for the lining of her gown that contrasted with the romantic V-neckline of the lace.
- Thin leather belt – A simple, white belt with a miniature bow is sleek and chic.
Love the lace?
At Anomalie, you can easily customize your gown to include lace that resembles the delicate florals of Karlie’s dress. The best part? We have several elegant laces to choose from! An Anomalie stylist will help you choose the perfect complimenting lace for your style.
Karlie’s intimate 80-guest wedding is to be followed up by a bigger bridal bash to celebrate her nuptials to Kushner in the spring, but we wonder if Karlie will stick with a classic wedding day look or go more fashion-forward? Share your fashion predictions for Karlie’s springtime wedding soiree below!
Get more wedding gown inspiration Unboxed:
- Wedding Dress Trains 101: Length, Style + More
- Turn up the Texture of Your Wedding Dress with 3D Lace
- A 2019 Bridal Fashion Week Review from Stylist Manager Steph
- Get Ready to Fall in Love with Structured Wedding Gowns
- Meet The Overskirt: One Wedding Dress, Two Completely Unique Looks