The newly anointed Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, wowed the world not once, but twice when she stepped out in a bespoke Stella McCartney gown as she departed for the Royal Wedding’s evening reception. The stunning silk crepe dress with elegant draping, a high halter neckline, and open back was arguably the fan favorite of the day.
Newly engaged and feeling inspired by the Duchess’ evening wear for your own nuptials? You can snag this same look and even add your own custom details by designing your dress with Anomalie – starting at only $800.
To help provide even more inspiration, the Anomalie design team has dreamed up different variations of Meghan’s sexier look:
- Think about adding embellishments with floral lace and beading.
- Change up your look from ceremony to reception with a light organza overskirt and open front.
- Adapt the gown to show a bit of subtle sexiness with a front slit.
- Add an element of surprise with an open back and a soft draping cowl neck or keep it modest and high with buttons.
- Keep the train length short if your looking for comfort on the dance floor or add drama by making it chapel length or longer.
Ready to get started on your own Royal Wedding dress? Schedule a call to talk to a stylist about your wedding dress vision and we’ll provide you with a price quote.
Other similar features: